Cold War History (2011/2, mai 2011)
Cold War History, vol. 11, no. 2, mai 2011.
- Andrea Oñate, “The Red Affair: FMLN-Cuban relations during the Salvadoran Civil War, 1981-92”, p. 133-154.
- Pierre Asselin, “The Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the 1954 Geneva Conference: A revisionist critique”, p. 155-195.
- Sulmaan Wasif Khan, “Cold War co-operation: New Chinese evidence on Jawaharlal Nehru’s 1954 visit to Beijing”, p. 197-222
- Charles Rhéaume, “Cautious neighbour policy: Canada’s helping hand in winding down the Vietnam War”, p. 223-239.
- Vasil Paraskevov, “Conflict and necessity: British-Bulgarian relations, 1944-56”, p. 241-268.
- The Cambridge history of the Cold War (par Richard Crockatt, p. 269-272)
- The great American mission: modernization and the construction of an American world order (par Robert E. Latham, p. 272-273)
- Nuclear apartheid: the quest for American supremacy from World War II to the present (par Anna-Mart van Wyk, p. 273-274)
- The eccentric Realist: Henry Kissinger and the shaping of American foreign policy (par Jussi M. Hanhimäki, p. 274-275)
- The red flag: communism and the making of the modern world (par Joanna Baginska, p. 276)
- Zhivago’s children: the last Russian intelligentsia (par Artemy Kalinovsky, p. 277-278)
- Two suns in the heavens: the Sino-Soviet struggle for supremacy, 1962-1967 (par Lowell Dittmer, p. 278-279)
- Yugoslavia and the Soviet Union in the early Cold War: reconciliation, comradeship, confrontation, 1953-1957 (par Richard J. Crampton, p. 280-281)
- The war for Korea, 1950-1951: they came from the north (par Steven Casey, p. 281-282)
- Vietnam at war (par David Hunt, p. 282-283)
- A Vietnam War reader: a documentary history from American and Vietnamese perspectives (par John Prados, p. 283-284)
- Vietnam’s second front: domestic politics, the Republican party, and the war (par Sandra Scanlon, p. 285-286)
- Eisenhower and Adenauer: alliance maintenance under pressure, 1953-1960 (par Ronald J. Granieri, p. 286-287)
- The United States and the making of modern Greece: history and power, 1950-1974 (par Eirini Karamouzi, p. 287-288)
- Strait talk: United States-Taiwan relations and the crisis with China (par Niu Jun, p. 288-289)
- The Cold War in the Middle East: regional conflict and the superpowers 1967-73 (par Rhodri Williams, p. 289-290)